St. Francis Winery's Visitor Center is an elegant setting for the wedding of your dreams in the Wine Country. Reminiscent of a Tuscan estate, our mission style center is bordered by the Mayacamas Mountains with sweeping views of the Sonoma Valley. Our expansive lawn is surrounded by vineyards with nearby Hood Mountain as an impressive backdrop. The Dining Room, with its coffered ceiling and Palladian windows, opens onto the patio in summer or cocoons you with warmth from the tile-lined fireplace in the winter.
St. Francis is dedicated to working with you to provide you and your guests with an occasion that will be memorable for its great wine, delicious foods and wine country graciousness!
Thank you for thinking of St. Francis Winery
for your wedding location.
Our Visitors Center can accommodate up to 170 guests with a ceremony on site, and up to 250 guests without a ceremony on site.
Site Fee (2013 pricing):
· $9,800 Saturday
· $7,500 Friday & Sunday
· $6,200 Monday thru Thursday
Site Fee Includes:
· Exclusive use of the Winery grounds from 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
· One hour for ceremony rehearsal.
· Three 6' and three 8' tables for bars, escort, and gift tables.
· 60" round table for cake.
· Teakwood tables and market umbrellas for cocktail reception.
· Custom silhouette building lights.
· Ringing of the bell for ceremony procession.
· 25% off all Sonoma County wine purchases (with Wine Club Membership).
· Bridal Room with bottle of champagne, cheese tray, mirror & steamer.
· Magnum wine bottle for guestbook table.
· Two VIP reserve tastings.
For a wedding packet and complete list of policies please contact Robbin Montero, our exclusive wedding coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-579-5886
Robbin Montero's A Dream Wedding is home to Sonoma County's most recognized and respected Wine County Wedding experts. Visit the A Dream Wedding Website for further information.
Click here to view our photo album.
Above Photograph by MoonValleyStudio.com
St. Francis News
- A Dream Wine Country Wedding
For a wedding packet
and complete list of
policies please contact
Robbin Montero, our